Seeking capital to grow your business or finance a new business venture and unsure about the most effective path? We are here to help. Whether you are a potential or existing entrepreneur Widener SBDC will provide to you with resources and guidelines on how to access capital and start your project.
Widener SBDC Capital Acquisition Consultants offer no-cost consulting and training to help you locate, prepare, and obtain financing. Whether you’re looking for a traditional bank loan, government-backed loan, or a loan provided by an alternative lender, our specialists have the tools, expertise, and resources to help you obtain the financing needed to succeed.
While SBDCs do not loan money or administer grants, our Capital Acquisition Consultants maintain valuable relationships, public and private, with local lenders and understand their lending requirements.
Widener SBDC Capital Acquisition Consultants will provide you with confidential assistance to help guide you through the process of securing the right source of capital, including:
- Uncover available debt coverage and ability to repay a loan
- Assess financing options and opportunities
- Identify appropriate sources of financing
- Develop or refine a quality business plan suitable for lenders
- Conduct an in-depth financial analysis
- Create a professional loan package
- Formulate a comprehensive finance strategy
- Facilitate effective lender relationships
Whether you’re looking for working capital, an equipment loan, financing to purchase property or expand your workforce, a line of credit, or startup capital to get your business off the ground, our credentialed specialists will help qualified and funding-ready businesses find the right source of capital.